Post 7: Cartoons and Series.

Hello everyone <3

Well, I love all the cartoons, I often see cartoons, with my niece, she loves see "Miraculous" I ended up linking. I have a lot of favourite cartoons, such as, Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, and others. In series, my favourite is Black Mirror, but I also see very often Atypical.


Now I see Final Space, that is about a an "astronaut named Gary meets mysterious, planet-destroying alien Mooncake with whom he immediately bonds. But Gary doesn't realize that his new sidekick is actually in demand by the sinister Lord Commander", who will all he can to secure Mooncake's untapped evil powers. I really like this serie, it's funny <3.


A great series is Courage the Cowardly Dog, Courage is a timid dog with paranoia problems. "Hos owners are an old couple living on a farm full of bizarre adversaries. Courage must overcome his fear and help save a Muriel and Eustace, from ghost and paranormal spirits living on the farm". It's a little disturbing, but if a Dross talked about this serie in a video, it's good.


When I was a child, I saw Barney, I had all the movies in BHS, and I got angry when I saw the picture of the Barney shot with alcohol. What rage.

With my family we don't see series together, which we share have been the haunting of Hill House and Stranger Things.

That's all, recommend me series please, see you <3.







Comments

  1. Courage the Cowardly Dog Haha!, I always saw it in cartoonnetwork :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds interesting Final Space, I have to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved The Haunting of Hill House, very human for a ghost story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have even seen oldest ones like The Flintstones or Jetsons ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courage it was one of my favorites, I loved to see him return from the school, although sometimes it was quite disturbing

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was a child, I saw Barny too, at the age of 4 or 5, I don't remeber lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 5: Your New Job.

Post 9: Changes to my study programme