Post 1: A Country I Would Like to Travel

Hey, today I'm going to talking a about a place I would like to travel.

I need to travel to many places, I don't know what I prefer, a natural place or a country, I love both.
The first city that I would like to travel is Bangkok in Thailand because of the temples are beautiful, they believe in Buddhism, but mainly I want go because I want learn about Thailand culture.
The only thing I don't like or I would not try is the food, their diet is based on seafood, and I hate seafood ): but anyway in the future I will go <3.

The second city that I want to go is Bali in Indonesia, the landscapes of that place they are incredible, it has beautiful beaches, in this place believe in a lot of religions, and they have temples of another level (yes, I love the temples).

And the last but not least, is Santorini in Greece, is a island, have a beautiful landscapes, the city is white and blue, I love it, and it has wonderful beaches, god, I need go to this place, in Thira, the capital of the island, it has numerous ruins to know, it has a lot of history !

That's all, bye <3

Comments

  1. Santorini is a beautiful city!!!! Always I see pictures of the city and I think that is a really place for lived.
    Also I see this city in a game, actually I know this city for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good places to know! If you go there, must share your trip :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exotic places!! Very nice!! Thanks to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greece it's a beautiful place to go

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear the Thailand food is too hot spicy, be careful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 7: Cartoons and Series.

Post 5: Your New Job.