Post 2: The best concert.

Hello <3

The best (and only) concert I've been to is that of Justin Bieber, in 2011 in a National Stadium, I went with a friend (wretch).

Well, everyone knows Justin Bieber, I know you have heard "Baby", actually, I don't listening his music, but he was born in Canada, he have twenty and something years, I know, I don't remember, but when I was 14 years old I was a Believer.

The concert was greatest, all the girls shouted and cried, I do not, obviously, he started with him song "Love Me", the song most anticipated song was "One Less Lonely Girl", it's when he brings a girl from the audience to the stage and sings for her. The last song was, obviously, "Baby".

I had fun at the concert, but I wouldn't go to another one again, I don't like so many people in one place, nobody is worth it, but I bought many things with the face of Justin Bieber, I don't regret having spending money on those things <3.

Equal everyone likes a little Justin Bieber <3, that's all, bye.


Comments

  1. When I was younger, I did like to listen some songs of Justin like "Somebody to love" :v
    I hate the crowds too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this moments I erase you of my friends....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never it's too late to be the girl of One Less Lonely Girl. In the next concert will be you :) so you have to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked "as long as you love me" ♪☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 7: Cartoons and Series.

Post 5: Your New Job.

Post 1: A Country I Would Like to Travel