Post 10: English Language Challenges

Hi everyone, how are you?

The topic of this blog is my experience in english class in the university.

In this university, I started English in the second level, and unfortunately I don't know much English, I still don't learn, my talent isn't speaking, writing, or understanding English ):.
In English 2, we did a presentation, and singed, and others funny things. In English 3 we started with the blogs, I believe that blogs is the tool with we most learn, because, personally, I see most clear when verbs have to be conjugated in past, present or future, and expanding the vocabulary. The classes I don't understand a lot of thing, I want to say, I don't care much and that's why I don't learn.

 I feel I don't know anything about English, I need to be improved in all aspects, it's really sad, but, the true is, I don't like English, so I don't make effort to learn.

OMG, I am a tash but the good thing is that there is health.
The university should give more importance to English, it is a tool that all professionals should handle.
But good.
That is all. Bye

Comments

  1. I understand your frustration. I felt the same before with Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same "no talent" haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 7: Cartoons and Series.

Post 5: Your New Job.

Post 9: Changes to my study programme