Post 3: About pets, love and friendship.

Hello<3

I have had  too many pets, I had cats, chickens, axolotls, hamsters, cavys, among others <3. Actually I have 2 cats, the Nose and Botitas, but the Botitas hate me, so I have no choice, the Nose is my favorite.

I had a cat named Roñosa <3, she had a babies and one of those cats is the Nose, when she was a little she was very elusive, I was angry, but now, if you give him affection she never stops asking for love, it's a love<3.

It's very noisy,  every time she wants to enter the house not stop meowing, but too strong, and when she is thirsty she tries too hard to get into the bathroom when someone goes, just take water from the sink even if she have a well with water.

In general, no animal loves me, only her, live in the window of my piece, she loves that place, she has her bed there and spends all day lying down, what envy.

I love her because she accompanies me to watch series and take a nap on sundays xd.

That's all, bye <3.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 7: Cartoons and Series.

Post 5: Your New Job.

Post 1: A Country I Would Like to Travel